Commonly cited sections from the Elk Meadows HOA CC&R's:
- Exterior building alterations (including painting) must have prior written approval by the HOA Board
- Each owner is responsible for maintaining the landscaping on their lots including the planting strips located adjacent to their lot. (If you are finding it difficult to maintain the planting strip an option is to have our maintenance company do it for you but you would have to pay for that service directly.)
- Fences or site-screening improvements must have prior written approval by the HOA Board
Common Fence Design Standards:
Front yard: max height 42" (no chain link) and set back a minimum of 2 feet from public sidewalk and driveway. Corner lot is considered to have two front yards.
Rear/Side yard: max height 72" along rear lot line and side lot line. No fence greater than 48" is allowed within 20' of the public street right-of-way. Set back a minimum of 2 feet from public sidewalk and driveway.
- Parking (CC&R Sec. 7.15) and Enumclaw Municipal Code control parking restrictions (whichever is more restrictive.)
- No RV's, Boats, Campers, Motorcycles, Trailers, etc. etc. etc., allowed to be parked or stored on any Lot for a cumulative period in excess of fourteen days in any one calander year.
- No Parking "Against" the flow of Traffic.
- No Parking on The City Sewer Lift Station Property
- No Parking within five feet of a driveway -or- painted yellow curbing
Link to the Elk Meadows Home Owners Association By-Laws.
Link to the Elk Meadows Home Owners Association Covenants, Conditions and Regulations (CC&R's).
Link to a map of the Elk Meadows neighborhood.
Link to the 2017 HOA budget.
Link to the 2019 HOA budget.
Link to the 2020 HOA budge.
Links to recent HOA Meeting Minutes:
Elk Meadows HOA - Annual Dues History
2006 - $325 (HOA Established)
2007 - $325
2008 - $560
2009 - $560
2010 - $375
2011 - $325 (HOA Board assumes Management)
2012 - $225
2013 - $225
2014 - $250
2015 - $200
2016 - $175
2017 - $175
2018 - $175
2019 - $175
2020 - $175
If you have a question concerning these documents, send the HOA board an email at email@example.com